Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

Very short. But a decent April Fool's joke.

- colordefense - - colordefense -

...not that hard.

For all those having difficulties with this game, keep trying. Don't complain after the first failure. I've gone through the game several times, and it's quite easy once you figure out how to play correctly. It's not that hard.

In any case, this game was fun to play, and aside from the fact that it's short, it's a great concept.

MIRC MIRC

Companion Cube Saving the Day!

And that's what makes this game awesome.

Suckaz Suckaz

Oh Nooo...

You've been sucked into a black hole!

PPGD: Battle in Megaville PPGD: Battle in Megaville

Awesome

I read all of the PPGD recently, and I gotta say, it's awesome. I hope more will be made and that my now-favorite comic will be continued. Good job on the game and the comic.

Tactical Assassin 2 Tactical Assassin 2

Good game

This was fun, but it was quite easy and very short. Although the story behind it was good, and overall it was a good game.

PongOut PongOut

Very Repetitive...

It's an interesting concept, but to be honest, the game is just the same thing over and over and it gets very repetitive...also, it doesn't even get mildly difficult until you get bored and lose focus. I closed the window mid-game.

Ab9003 responds:

Considering the 8 different breakout levels, 2 games to be played at once, and difficulty and score that increase the longer your turn is I think your review is a bit harsh, thanks for playing though!

Space Invaders REMIXED Space Invaders REMIXED

Good game

It's pretty well done--but what's the song played at the menu?